Wax Your Crack Wax Your Crack

i hear..

hardcore kit 3 and glitch kit? haha. nice beats

Experiment - Rain Experiment - Rain

I like it.

Yeah, the quality isn't great, but that doesn't matter. Vocals are a little iffy, but the harmony is very good, and you have a good voice, this reminds me of Elliott Smith's early music. So get a better mic and keep recording! awesome piece

AdventureBiscuit responds:

Glad you like it!

Yes. The vocals are very dodgy. VERY dodgy. I'm glad you can see past the horrible quality and performance.

I was expecting people to hate it because it's not good quality, so it's really nice to see someone like it. Cheers, man.

HereWeGo HereWeGo

well done

One of my favourite chord progressions on the chorus, nicely done.

SR - Snowlight SR - Snowlight

(soothsayer)

nice drums

Chrome Gadget Zone 8-bit mix Chrome Gadget Zone 8-bit mix

nice

8-bit music lives on! good track

My Monkey's Bottom My Monkey's Bottom

really amazing, many people dont realize how difficult it was to make music on amigas/C64's. Really good man, check out my stuff, i use amiga samples sometimes but i dont use 4 tracks anymore god no :P

Castlevania:CoTM RE:Catacombs Castlevania:CoTM RE:Catacombs

godamn

brings back some pretty good memories of playing through that game, i was little and it was super hard! Good work, really good remake, especially the chorus, sounds like the original with a little flair, nice.

TheMerc responds:

Thanks. Glad you like it. This game kicked all types of ass, and I've often found myself thinking about the game. It definitely was hard, but finally beating it was great.

After the Sex After the Sex

nice, really smooth

I see what you mean by the flow of the song, the transitions throughout the piece are well done and the movement of the intro synth in the song is great sounding. Drums are my favourite, a little harsh sounding and could be more varied but otherwise good job. Cool breakdown at 1:40 too :)

MaryLovesJane responds:

I agree, the drums could have been much more diverse. I appreciate the input. Thanks EGGNOG4073!

Such a Beautiful Wasteland Such a Beautiful Wasteland

this is great

Well, i was listening to the intro, and i was like damn, some piano should come in, then it did, then i was like damn, some abstract hip hop drums should come in, and they did. Really well made song, i look forward to more songs of yours in the future.

pichuscute0 responds:

:D Thanks man.

*` Morrowind - Piano Theme `* *` Morrowind - Piano Theme `*

good, lots of originality

theres never enough of these, and i love every single one